All submitted personal data related to the customer, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, is protected by the Personal Data Protection Law and other legal acts of the Republic of Latvia regulating the processing and protection of personal data.
1. During the visit and use of www.oksshop.eu SIA "GM7 group" may receive information containing personal data only if you have agreed to it.
1.1 oksshop.eu can obtain personal data directly for order processing (name, telephone number and e-mail address).
1.2 By obtaining anonymous static information, such as cookies and other technical means, to monitor the use of www.oksshop.eu, if the user has given his consent and consent.
2. The personal data of buyers shall be processed by SIA "GM7 group" in compliance with the requirements specified in the Personal Data Protection Law and other legal acts of the Republic of Latvia regulating the processing and protection of personal data. When processing and storing the Buyers' personal data, SIA "GM7 group" uses organizational and technical means that ensure the protection of personal data from accidental or illegal disclosure, alteration, as well as from any other illegal processing.
3. By purchasing the goods and services offered in the Internet store www.oksshop.eu, the Buyer agrees and allows SIA "GM7 group" to use personal data only for processing and processing orders.
4. The personal data of the Buyer, as well as the data which the Buyer has agreed to provide to the Seller, to the extent necessary and for the following purposes:
4.1 data processing resulting from www.oksshop.eu Buyers' orders, contractual obligations, or data processing is necessary to conclude a respective contract (transaction);
4.2 data are required for the identification and accounting of Buyers;
4.3 the data is necessary for sending commercial communications (only in accordance with the separate consent of the Buyer for receiving such communications);
4.4 the data is necessary to ensure the fulfillment of other obligations arising from the contractual obligations or from the concluded agreements (transactions);
4.5 data is required to review the Buyer's application for the purchase of goods on installment.
5. SIA "GM7 group" ensures the protection and security of the Buyer's personal data, their non-distribution to third parties, insofar as required by the Personal Data Protection Law and other legal acts of the Republic of Latvia regulating the processing and protection of personal data, except for the Seller's partners , which ensures the delivery of goods purchased in the www.oksshop.eu online store, financing of goods and provision of services, to the extent that personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations.
6. The purchaser shall have the right to request that his personal data be supplemented or corrected, and that their processing be suspended or destroyed if the personal data are incomplete, out of date, false or no longer necessary for the purposes of collection. In this connection, the Buyer can change or delete the entered data in his user account or inform SIA "GM7 group" using the e-mail address: [email protected]
7. Upon written request, the buyer has the right to receive the following information:
7.1 what information about the Buyer has been obtained, the source of data acquisition when the information included in the data has been changed (if the regulatory enactments allow it);
7.2 for what purpose the processing of personal data has been performed, information regarding the recipients of personal data;
7.3 information on whether the data have been processed automatically.
8. Buyers' personal data will be stored for no longer than required by law. The buyer can request the deletion of his data at any time.